Friday, January 29, 2010

We Love Reece!

My sister came to visit over Christmas with the rest of my family and let me tell ya, she's a hit with Mersadie! The girl LOVES her Auntie Reece - here are a few pictures of them having fun together!

So cute! This is frameable!


Man, so is this one!


Maybe I should just make a storyboard and have it framed! I think they look alike in this one. The only difference is my sister's tan - poor Sadie looks ghostly!




Oh, and how Mersadie LOVES to talk on the phone these days! She even asks to use my "ear piece". This is how I found her the other day...


...yep, it's so big on her that she still uses her shoulder to hold it up like she does the phone.









Precious, just precious. Oh, my little Mersadie - please don't grow up so quickly! And, if you're wondering what happened to Sadie's face - she met the concrete while playing outside. She didn't like it too much!



Me and my wonderful sis - I love her! Wish we didn't live on opposite coasts!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post - it did my heart good this morning! Looking at these pics makes it a little warmer in this cold midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! sisters!!! glad you guys had so much fun together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A storyboard is definitely in order! LOVE those photos. You can tell they really enjoy each other's company. A good aunt really brings out the best in a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pics. Her aunt Reece has the knowledge and personality to keep us ALL in stitches. Have to say, the on of you and Marisa is awesome. You girls have always had a close relationship. I'm sooo glad to see that. But, who am I to say I'm only your DAD. Can't wait to see pics of DIZZY WAND. And of course, our BIG MAN Braden. Love dad and papa

    ReplyDelete