Friday, February 12, 2010

Love is in the Air!

Love for my babies that is! I cannot get over how Sadie looks like she's 12 in this first picture. "They grow up too fast" has never been more true in the past few months! Wow!
My beautiful girl!

Sadie loves Braden (most of the time). She really tries to help me and pays a lot of attention to him. I think they'll love each other!



My beautiful (and big - almost a whopping 12 lbs now) boy!



This is Sadie's "ta - da" pose to show off her Valentine outfit that Mimi sent - "Thank you Mimi!"




Love this picture of Mersadie's face after her Valentine party at Pre-school today. Can you tell she enjoyed the punch? Gotta love a good "kool aid mustache"!!

3 comments:

  1. The pics are GREAT! My favorite is the one of Sadie and Braden. You can tell that she LOVES her little brother. A I have stated previously, Here I am Tyra Banks. I will be ANTM when I get older. Love, dad and papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so stinkin cute! :)

    ReplyDelete