Monday, October 4, 2010

Yellow.

A friend of mine that has a wonderful, fun blog (www.debraparker.blogspot.com) started doing weekend photo challenges. This is the first one I participated in. The challenge was to photograph yellow. Here is my take on "yellow" for the weekend. Enjoy.

I recruited Sadie to help me with the challenge. She picked out the yellow lemons on our tree in the backyard.










I found a yellow rose hanging on to the last bits of summer.




And another pretty yellow flower. I should probably know the name, but I don't. But I can appreciate its beauty.



My sweet girl and our yellow findings. Hope this makes your Tuesday a happy one!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I like your take on yellow... the kids all love your lemon tree out back... hahaha. It's part of the Moore home.

    ReplyDelete