Monday, March 29, 2010

Braden is 5 Months Old!

Where has the time gone? I find myself asking that a lot lately. My baby boy is 5 months old as of Saturday!! I think this boy is always going to throw me off since he was early. I still can't quite wrap my mind around the fact that he joined our family in October instead of December. Things have been a whirlwind with trying to get him healthy and happy. He is doing much better health wise - although we are still battling severe reflux and what I think is probably a milk allergy of some sort. This is just me as "mommy doctor" talking, though. We are waiting on some lab results before anything is "official". I'll keep you posted. Other than that, Braden is a happy little fella. He sleeps well - about 10 hours at night and two wonderful naps during the day. When he is awake, Braden loves to watch his big sis play and sing songs. He is mesmerized by her. Maybe it's because she gets right in his face and talks so loud that it makes him blink really fast. Cracks me up every time. Braden has really started to notice everything around him and he LOVES to play on his play mat where the toys dangle down over him. Life with this boy has been non-stop and fun! We love you big little man!
This guy will flash a smile to almost anyone who will stop and take the time to talk and smile at him!

My big boy sitting up....



...with the help of a bumbo seat anyway. I love this thing. I can't believe he's big enough to actually use it!


And here is Braden grabbing for his toy. I know even more active days are in our future!

1 comment:

  1. Five months? Really? Doesn't seem possible! He is so cute! I am so thrilled to hear how good he is doing! I was always thrown off by Grady getting older because he came early too! Enjoy that little guy and the interactions between siblings only gets better!

    ReplyDelete