Friday, May 7, 2010

Mommy Date

Today at Mersadie's amazing preschool, we had a Mommy Date for Tea. We got all dressed up this morning (I even curled Mersadie's little pigtails) and she and I hopped into the car for some much needed girl ONLY time together! Braden stayed at home with Daddy while Sadie and I had tea. Here are some pictures from our day...

I got Brian to snap a few pictures of us before we left. I've been noticing that I'm not in many pictures, so I've been trying to hand the camera off more often. So glad I did today. I think I'll cherish these pictures forever.












Sadie and I at our Mommy Date - the teachers ALWAYS do such an amazing job when they put events on. No detail is overlooked. I'm so glad that we have such a wonderful preschool family who loves God and our children!


Here was the table...



Here is my place setting - after almost 3 years, it's still difficult to see my name and Mommy together and think of them as synonyms.


Mersadie's place setting.


Sadie wearing my "Super Star" crown. We all know she's really the super star in our house!


Yummy Cupcakes! Gotta love that face - "Geez, Mom, take the pic so I can eat this thing!"



Yummo!



After our Tea Party, we went home to get Brian and Braden and we spent the afternoon at Disneyland. I am so thankful for my wonderful, adorable family. God is SOOOOO good to me!

6 comments:

  1. Tea Party, how fun!! You are two very beautiful girls! Happy Mothers Day (tomorrow). Love ya's!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! Such a beautiful mommy and daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious, Precious, Precious.
    I am so glad that you had a good time. You are such a beautiful mom inside and out.
    Sadie & Braden is so blessed to have you as their mother. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pictures that Brian took of you and Sadie. You both look great! The Mother's Day tea looked like a lot of fun. It is refreshing to hear a mom bragging about their child's school and teachers. (I guess it helps that you were a teacher, so you know what hard work goes into it) I love the pink and green theme.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like mom and Sadie had a great mommy date. Brian is a pretty good photographer himself. I always knew that you would be a wondedrful mom. You have been soooo loving and thoughtful since you were in the fourth grade.

    Talk about someone who knew what she wanted to be when she grew up. That's you. Thank you Mrs. Moore.

    Love all the pictures. Love and miss ya'll. Dad and papa

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't think it was possible but I do believe you get more beautiful as time passes. Cute pics of you and Sadie.

    ReplyDelete