Tuesday, April 27, 2010

6 Months!!!

It's so incredible and hard to believe that 6 months ago today this little fella entered our family! It's been quite a rocky road with Braden from the get go, but an extremely joyful and happy road! Just today we got the confirmation that our boy does in fact have a milk protien allergy. Wow! All that we've been through - breast milk, soy formula, back to breast milk, hypoallergenic formula, back to breast milk again, back to hypoallergenic formula again, then finally to an amino acid based formula. Poor Braden has been through so much, but smiles all the way.

He's met some milestones recently. Last week he rolled from his tummy to his back all on his own for the first time! He is holding toys and bringing them to his mouth and babbling constantly. He is also trying so so hard to sit up on his own and I think he's getting his first couple teeth! It's been exciting around here!

Hope you enjoy the pictures in this post as much as I do! I know he's mine, but I sure do think he's stinkin' cute!!! I just wanna eat him up!



When Braden smiles like this, he reminds me of a little old man!









I just love the following set of pics.....
Don't you just want to laugh out loud with him?




Kissy Lips!!











LOVE this expression!!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! He is such a little cutie-pie! And yes, I do just want to eat him up. Great pics!! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our little man just keeps getting stronger and cuter.

    Hard to believe that he is 6 mos. old already.
    Love ALL the pics. Especaially the kissy lips.

    Keep the pics coming. You can't post them fast enough for men. lol.

    Give everyone hugs and kisses for me.
    Love and miss ya'll. Dad and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures along with the handsome boy!
    I love the last three too. Cute lips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the "old man" smile pic is cute too. He is growing so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, he has gotten so big! What a cutie :)
    Jake has a protein allergy also. I know exactly what you are going through!

    ReplyDelete