Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Can I Feed Him?

Mersadie has been wanting to help out more and more these days instead of just terrorize her little bro...so yesterday she kept wanting to feed him and at lunchtime I decided to put aside all my control-freakness and let her feed him his pears...
The first pic is just a fun random picture that I took of the boy yesterday and I fell in love with it, so I had to share it with you!


Braden has had his squash and is ready to bring on the pears.


Sadie getting a spoonful for Braden.


Yum! She actually didn't do too bad - just one little spill on the floor. She just squealed and squealed with excitement the entire time!

3 comments:

  1. She is a good helper! It will make a difference in her interaction with him as well. He seemed to enjoy it too! Good job Sadie. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like Sadie did a great job. Also, looks like little bro. enjoyed it as well. Keep up the good work Sadie. Love, dad and papa

    ReplyDelete