Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 1st

July 1st was one of those days I wish could bottle up and replay over and over. Started the day with an 8 1/2 mile jog, then took the kids to preschool for water play while Brian and I worked on goals together and went to lunch. After lunch we picked the kids up from school, played a little and then it was naptime. When the kiddos woke up we wrestled around on our bed a little. Tickles, giggles and a little WWF!! After a dinner of waffles and fruit, we played outside and then took a walk. This time Sadie wanted to ride her scooter, so we just put Braden in the stroller and walked around enjoying our family time.
I feel so blessed to have a loving husband and healthy children. My prayer is that we will honor God in everything we do and say!! Thank you, Jesus for my family!
Braden and Daddy enjoying some "after nap" snuggle time on the bed.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a perfect day! We like "after nap" snuggle time over here too :)

    ReplyDelete