Saturday, July 2, 2011

July 3rd

Last night, Mersadie and Braden's little friend, Bennett, spent the night at our house. I was a wondering if we would actually make it out the door and to church on time, but surprisingly, everything went super-smooth and we even had about 30 minutes to play before church. Here are the 3 kiddos in the backseat of the car. So happy together!!
The funniest thing happened this morning as we were heading to the car. It was just me and the 3 littles as Brian was already at church for 1st service. I told the boys and Sadie to go to the car, so we all headed to the garage. I buckled Sadie in first because she was in the middle, and when I turned around to get one of the boys, they weren't right beside me. With the garage door wide open, my first thought was that they had run outside and I didn't realize it, but no, there those two cuties were sitting in the car. Afterall, that is exactly what I had told them to do. Only thing was, their car of choice was Sadie's little Mustang!! Silly boys!

1 comment:

  1. That is totally funny! And adorable! Way to go boys :)

    ReplyDelete