Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Little Man is Finally Home!

Praise the Lord - today we brought our little Braden home! He is doing so well and has come a really long way in his short 13 days of life! Thank you so much for all of your prayers and support. Enjoy the pictures from today!

Finally at home!

First car ride.





Mimi is just as happy as we are to have Braden home - and to be able to love on him!



And our Mersadie. She LOVES her little bro! She couldn't wait to hug and kiss him. Brian and I got her a little baby doll and gave it to her when we brought Braden home. In this picture she is trying to share it with Braden.


Sadie is showing us how the baby eats and how she is going to help with Braden. She's got this big sister thing down already!


Kisses! This melts my heart!


She couldn't stop touching his "yittle" face.



Proud big sis!


More pictures to come soon - Sadie wanted to hold him tonight and we got some great shots of that!

5 comments:

  1. yeah, so glad he is finally home!!! Love the pictures of Sadie and Braden!! Praise the Lord for answered prayers and a healthy little boy!!! Enjoy your sleepless nights! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures blessed my heart so much! They brought tears to my eyes! I thank the Lord for his love and mercy and for His healing power! We serve a GREAT GOD and I am very thankful for my beautiful grandchildren. Brian,you and Shannon have a been blessed beyond belief! You now possess strength that you never knew you had until you had to exercise it. May you be able to comfort others who experience what you have now been able to overcome. We love you both so much and are proud of who you are in Christ. Your souled-out Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! We have been travelling and haven't had a chance to get on your blog. I am so excited for you, that Braden finally is home with you guys. How exciting for Sadie. I enjoyed the pictures of your kids. We will keep praying for you guys and Braden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon,Brian,Mersadie,andBraden: I'm sooo glad that your family is now together. Love ALL the pictures. Especially the one of Sadie giving her little brother a big kiss. I know that she will be a big help to you when Braden needs attention. See ya'll soon.Love, dad and papa

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, love it, love it!!!! I am SO beyond thrilled for you guys!! I must admit I got a little teary-eyed looking at all the pics of Braden home with Sadie! So incredible! God is BEYOND good! I am so happy for you guys!!! And he is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete