Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Braden & Mersadie

I posted this picture of Braden recently on the blog and my sister reminded me that I took a very similar picture of Sadie when she was about the same age, so I found the picture of Sadie and decided to do a comparison. Many people have told me that Braden and Sadie look just alike. I didn't really think so until I put the pictures side by side, but every time I look at the pictures I have a different opinion about if they look alike or not. So......what do you think?
Whether they look alike or not, they sure are stinkin cute!

5 comments:

  1. They resemble each other but do not look just like each other. Wow. Sadie is growing so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look alike! Beautiful kids you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that they are "stinkin cute".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they look ALOT alike. Grandma has a picture of me setting beside a picture of Marisa taken at about the same age. We look alot alike. Sadie and Braden are just tooooo cute. Love the picture. Love, Dad and Papa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Pam, you can tell they are siblings for sure! Both equally adorable!

    ReplyDelete