Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sibling Love...or something like that.

Mersadie loves Braden (most of the time). When he first came home and was pretty much immobile and non-expressive, she didn't care much for him. Now that he watches her and laughs at her silliness, she loves to entertain him. Sometimes her form of entertainment is not Braden's idea of fun. See example below:
You can see it in her face. This isn't going to be a joyful encounter.

I told you guys. And for all of you out there thinking, "why didn't the momma put her camera down and save the poor boy?", I want to say that this all happened in the matter of mere seconds. I have a fast shutter speed on my camera. I saved him, I promise.



After I saved Braden, Sadie asked if she could hug him. "Sure", I said, thinking that she was gonna "hug it out" as a way of making up with him. Wrong answer. This is what happened as a result of that "hug".




Once this boy has words, I'm sure he is going to be saying, "heeeeeyyy - stoooooopppp!"



And the full tackle from the result of the hug. I have learned my lesson.




On to other, more glamorous things about Sadie. Here is some more of her artwork from random toys in her room. Sadie has a ball pit in her room and the other day while Braden was playing in it, this is what Sadie decided to do with all the balls she was stealing from him.

She's a genius. I know!



I love my artistic little lady! Brian and I still aren't sure where her creativeness comes from.

2 comments:

  1. She is super creative! Just enjoy and marvel at the artistic genius. That's what I do with my own art major daughter. Never gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ball art is super impressive!! I don't even think I could come up with something like that!

    ReplyDelete