Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Joy of Love: Generations

"Generations" was the title of the next assignment. I have kind of sat on this one for a couple of days because I realized that I don't have many pictures of my kids with their Grandma and Grandpa Moore. We need to change that. Next time we get to spend some time with them, my sole mission will be to take some amazing photos (or at least just some photos) of Brian's parents and our kiddos!! In the meantime, here are some pictures of Mersadie and Braden with some of their "generations" from my side. Enjoy!

This is a picture of me and my Grandma Yearta.

My mom (Mimi) and the kids!


Mersadie and her GG (Great Grandma Yearta).



My dad (Papa) and the kids!



This is Grandpa Charlie with the kiddos. Grandpa Charlie is my "adopted" Grandpa - he holds a special place in my heart and it's always fun to spend some time with him and all of the York family when we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment