Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Joy of Love: What they Love

The assignment this time was really supposed to be "Who the Love". "They" being the love(s) of my life. Instead of trying to fit in all the people they love in this post, I decided to change it to "What they Love". Although there are a lot of things my loves love, these are the things that happened yesterday that I was able to photograph. Enjoy!

Mersadie "LOVES" ice cream. Yesterday, chocolate was her favorite flavor when asked. Sometimes it's vanilla, sometimes it's pink, but yesterday it was chocolate and that is what she got!! I love this little girl so much! I "LOVE" discovering all of her loves and am so blessed to be her momma!!

Yummy!!


Braden "LOVES" all of Mersadie's toys! Especially when she is playing with them! Here he is enjoying some "Sadie's toys time" all alone before she comes in and finds him!! Braden LOVES all sorts of things these days! Just yesterday he was LOVING watching the birds by the ocean - he just squealed with delight. As with Sadie, I LOVE discovering what he loves and am so incredibly blessed to have him call me "momma" - which I'm pretty sure he LOVES to do! ;)



Brian "LOVES" to read!!!! And this Kindle was one of the all-time best gifts for him! He reads EVERY DAY - 8 books so far this year!! I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is a magnificent husband, father and God-chaser!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment