Friday, February 11, 2011

The Joy of Love: Gift from the Heart

Today's assignment: what has your loved one given or promised to you? Well, this was another difficult one because Brian has given me so much (material and immaterial). One of the most recent "things" he has given me is the gift of Friday mornings to do whatever I want. He gets the kids up and dressed and they head out to breakfast so I can do things that I can't get done with both kiddos at home. This means so much to me at this very stage in our lives because a toddler (well, almost) and a preschooler are very fun, but very busy and tiring. Each Friday they leave the house my heart aches a little because I want to go spend time with them and have breakfast, too! But once I see how much I can get caught up on, it sets me at peace to enjoy the rest of our Friday as a family! Thanks Babe!!


2 comments:

  1. I love this- AND I love that I saw Brian and the kiddos out to breakfast this morning. Hoping you had a peaceful and productive morning! We love you and Brian and the example you set for us as a younger married couple :-)

    P.S- This is Emily not Craig LOL

    ReplyDelete