Saturday, February 19, 2011

Valentine's Day

We don't go crazy for Valentine's Day in the Moore household, but I couldn't resist getting some pictures of the kiddos on Monday. Just an impromptu photo session with the kids on the front porch. I really wanted to document Sadie's cute outfit for the day!!


This was the last picture taken. Sadie was opening her reward for doing a good job letting me take a few pictures. She was standing right in front of me and Braden was holding on to my leg. I looked down and saw this and couldn't resist capturing the moment. Poor Braden always wanting what Sadie has. And who could blame him? Her hands are directly at eye level for him!!

Sadie's attempt at "kissy lips"!! Hee hee!!



Sadie's cute shirt!!!



Love these little ones!!!!




The B-Man!!!



And Sadie-Sue!!! (Seriously, I think that's what we should have made her middle name!!)



Stink-Bug!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment