Monday, April 12, 2010

"I'll Stick with the Milk, Please"

I decided it was time for Braden to try some "real" food the other day to hopefully help with our reflux issues, so I mixed up some rice cereal...

Here is our happy little fella before the whole cereal ordeal.

And here he is getting the first taste on his tongue. It did not produce the reaction that I expected! Look at that crinkled nose! It's as if Braden were disgusted!






I really thought he would like cereal, but look at this face. Don't you just feel so sorry for him? He just sat there looking at us and then - all of the sudden - his bottom lip went out and he did this...






...screamed his head off! I'm not sure why he decided to cry, but he got happy pretty quickly. He still did not want any more cereal, though. So I guess we'll try again next week.



Maybe I'll get this wonderful reaction out of him next time.



And we can't leave out little Sadie two posts in a row, so here she is with oatmeal all over her face. I thought it was appropriate for the post. Enjoy your Monday!

3 comments:

  1. The pic of Braden are really cute! I remember getting the same reaction from his mommy, when we tried (Green Beans). You thought they were discusting and made yourself GAG. Maybe big sis could introduce him to cheerios. LOL love dad and papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.K. Just read my comment, and I misspelled disgusting. sooory Mrs. Moore. I'll write is 10 times if you would like. Love, Dad.:>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He so cute and so is that Sadie!
    I am glad you guys like the burp clothes and you are very welcome.
    Maybe one of these days we can get out your way to visit!
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete